Expert repairs on all makes and most
models of sewing machines and sergers l
l Hard-to-find &
obsolete parts for old, classic & vintage sewing machines and
3,000 instruction and service manuals available for sewing machines and
Many parts and accessories in
stock (or available to order) for sewing
machines and sergers l
Advantages of Having Your Product(s) Serviced Here:
- Repairs are scheduled by by appointment, assuring
you of fast turnaround times, averaging just one week or less from check-in to
- All items are personally serviced by me (Dave
Neuenschwander), with 33+ years of experience and over 42,000 items serviced in
our family business, now in our 60th year.
- South Central Wisconsin's only sewing machine
repair business rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers spanning
60+ years in business. Click
here for testimonials.
- Estimates are free / won't cost you a dime - just check your desired
estimate preference on the repair check-in form.
- I don't just grab a bottle of oil to lubricate
your machine. I have ten different highly-specialized oils,
lubricants, solvents and greases specifically used for different areas
of your machine to provide the ultimate balance of
lubrication, speed, performance and smooth operation, minimizing wear
and extending product life.
- The work I perform on your repair is guaranteed for six
- Thousands of parts in stock (and thousands more
available) for sewing machines & sergers.
- We welcome repairs that others have told you
"isn't worth it", "can't be fixed",
"can't get parts", or "it's going to cost $$$
(i.e. a lot
more than you thought) to fix". Unfortunately, some
businesses will try and
use your repair to "shift" you into buying a
new product instead, or will give you the clear impression that they'd
simply rather not be bothered servicing your item.
Set up a Service Appointment:
- View online calendars with available appointment
- Send an email to me (email@example.com).
In the subject line, type "Appointment Request", and in the
message box list (1) your first and last name, (2) the make and
model of the item to be serviced, (3) what you'd like done /
problems you are having, (4) whether you'd like to be
scheduled on the next available appointment date or if prefer a
specific appointment date and (5) if you prefer to check it in at
Gayfeather Fabrics (1521 Williamson Street in Madison) or directly
with me (in the Sun Prairie area). Note that appointments are booked in the
order they are received, so if you select a specific date, it may not
be available at the time I receive your request. Requesting the
"next available appointment date" will insure that you will
receive the soonest available appointment date.
- You will then receive an email confirming your
appointment date, along with an attached Repair Check-in Form. Print
out and complete the form, then bring it with your repair when
you check it in.
- That's it - you're done!